- The promoter is SWD Events Ltd. whose registered office is at 16 Clybaun Court, Clybaun Road, Galway, Ireland.
- The competition is open to residents of Ireland and the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of SWD Events Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- The entry to the 2019 Insomnia Dublin Mega Summer Giveaway competition requires the purchase of a ticket to Insomnia Gaming Festival Dublin 2019 prior to 2019 August 4th
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will apply per ticket transaction prior to 2019 August 4th
- Closing date for entry will be 2019 August 4th After this date the no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
(a) A pair of tickets to Dublin Comic Con on August 10th& 11th2019. The promoter will endeavour to allow the winner choose the day of their attendance, however the promoter reserves the right to specify what day the winner may attend. Included in the prizes is a Meet & Greet with special guest Roger Clark at a time of the promoters choosing. A signed copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 will also be provided to the winner. The format of the game i.e. console / PC etc. will be at the sole discretion of the promoter. The promoter will not be held responsible in the event Roger Clark does not appear on the day of the winners attendance. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
(b) A choice of video game. The promoter reserves the right to provide any game of any format to the winner. The promoter will, however, endeavour to provide a game of the winners choosing.
(c) A pair of Single Day tickets to Dublin Comic on August 10th& 11th. While the promoter will endeavour to provide a choice of days to attend, the promoter reserves the right to specify the day of attendance of the winner.
Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter and/or email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 4 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to SWD Events Ltd. and not to any other party.