In these Terms & Conditions, the “Organiser”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We” means GamerFest (the trading name of Front Door Events Ltd.) and “Event” shall mean the event, exhibition or show produced by Front Door Events Ltd.
Tickets to this Event are issued on behalf of the Organiser GamerFest and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
GamerFest Limited Edition Ticket Bundle T&Cs
1. The physical ticket sent by GamerFest via post is for gifting purposes only and will not provide access to GamerFest. Please ensure you have a genuine pdf ticket that has been emailed to you by GamerFest at the time of your booking.
2. If for any reason we cannot meet the ticket delivery date prior to Christmas, you will be kept informed and offered a choice of either continuing with the extended delivery time or cancellation with a full refund.
3. We will make every effort to deliver your ticket within the estimated timescales. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen exceptional factors or events outside our control, for example extreme weather, a flood or fire. In such circumstances, GamerFest shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
4. The merch bundle with this offer comprises t-shirt, tote bag, lanyard and badge. This merch bundle will be available at GamerFest Summer at the RDS on May 25 – 26. You will be obliged to present your pdf ticket, emailed to you when registering for the event, to claim your merch bundle.
5. Merch item designs, colours and layouts are for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change.
6. Prices quoted may be subject to booking fees.
1. In addition to those terms and conditions outlined below, any attendee of the Event agrees to the terms and conditions outlined by our ticket agent Clear Bookings.
2. Nobody will be allowed admission to the Event without a valid ticket or pass.
3. For the safety of people at the Event, the venue management and the Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches as they deem appropriate.
4. All tickets or passes should be checked on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. Please note that duplicate tickets cannot be issued under any circumstances.
6. In the event that you are unable to attend due to any Covid-19 Government regulation or restriction, your ticket will be transferred to a future Event, and cannot be refunded after the purchase.
7. In addition to the ticket price, your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fee per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the Event. Those fees are not refundable.
8. If the Event is rescheduled or cancelled, the Organiser will exchange your tickets for the next possible event date/location. If the Event is cancelled, you may be offered the option to transfer your ticket to a future event or a refund on your tickets. Please note that any Booking Fees and/or Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
9. If the Event is rescheduled, changed, moved or cancelled the Organiser cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services or compensation.
10. Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
11. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been re-sold, they will be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
12. We may restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person (allocation). We reserve the right to cancel tickets bought in excess of this allocation.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of any part of the Event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder or any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, is showing signs of Covid-19 including a high temperature or a persistent cough, refuses to wear a mask when required to do so (unless they are unable to do so due to an underlaying health condition) that is or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, for any other behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organiser.
15. Neither the Organiser nor the venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including, but not limited to, exhibitors, partners, traders or service providers.
16. The Event will operate in accordance with the latest Irish Government and Public Health guidelines regarding Covid-19. As a result of these measures we may be required to manage the flow of visitors to specific areas of the Event, including, but not limited to, features, theatres and exhibition halls, to ensure we remain compliant with visitor density requirements. Where an Event has both indoor and outdoor space, this may result in visitors being required to remain outdoors regardless of weather conditions until they can be accommodated indoors.
17. The Organiser does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
18. Visitors may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication, promotion or security purposes whilst at the Event by the Organiser and our trusted sponsors and partners. Should you wish not to appear in any promotion activities please contact the Organiser at email@example.com and we will immediately cease the use of any material which you advise you are featured in.
19. It is a condition of your admission to the Event that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by you of the Event or any part of it.
20. Visitors are not permitted to bring animals to the Event with the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs.
21. Please check Event details, timings and car park charges prior to travelling as these maybe subject to change.
22. Please check your route prior to travelling to ensure you arrive on time. The Organiser is not responsible for any delays due to travel disruptions.
23. Video and sound recordings are not permitted in theatrical and performance areas of the Event unless written permission is provided by the Organiser.
24. The relevant Republic of Ireland law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and the relevant courts of the Republic of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions.